The ReadiFood Reverse Advent Collection:
This list is aimed to make up a food parcel over the 24 days of Advent, these quantities will make a single size parcel but the quantities can be increased to create a parcel for more people.
- A Box of Tea Bags.
- A Tin of Soup.
- A Tin of Tomatoes.
- A Box of cereal.
- A carton of Long-Life (UHT) Milk.
- A Tinned Pie or Tin of Vege Curry.
- 2 Tins of Baked Beans.
- 2 Tins of Fish (Tuna, Sardines).
- A Bag for Life. Now you can start packing up your food parcel in this bag.
- A Tin of Spaghetti.
- 2 Tins of vegetables.
- A Tin of Potatoes.
- A Tin of Hot Dogs, Minced Beef or Macaroni Cheese.
- A Tin of Big Soup.
- 2 Tins of Fruit.
- A Tin of Corned Beef or Ham.
- 500g bag of Pasta.
- Jar of Pasta Sauce.
- Tin of Rice Pudding.
- Jar of Jam.
- 1kg Bag of Rice.
- Jar of Coffee.
- 1 packet of Biscuits.
- £2-£5 Donation to help with the Distribution of this Food Parcel. Thank You.
This makes quite a generous 1 person food parcel, so the quantity or size, can be increased for some items for a family parcel.
These collections are welcome to be delivered up until Friday 20th December or after the Christmas holiday days, from Monday 30th December.